We aim to deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your Order and the delivery time indicated by us at the time of your order checkout (as updated in the Order Confirmation).
Following is estimation delivery time for normal season:
- We shall notify you if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- During the Peak Season, Public Holiday, Long Holiday Weekend & unexpected disaster may caused the parcel delay on delivery. We try our best to cooperate with courier services to delivery your parcel on time.
- Upon delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You may contact eGiftValley Customer Service Team at +6017-3963937 or eGiftValley@gmail.com in case of any faults, defects or damage. You shall be able to provide the documents delivered with the Product, upon request.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations in which event, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- We deliver in our standard packaging. Gift wrapping is available upon request and is subject to additional charges.
- All risk in the Product shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a Contract, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Product. Any breach of obligations by you, might impact your ability to shop on eGiftValley in the future.
- If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
- If delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the Product to you) accept delivery or collect the Product from the carrier, we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
- charge you for any fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
- no longer make the Product available for delivery or collection and notify you that we are immediately cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you or your credit or debit card company as applicable any money already paid to us under the Contract, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the Product, and any storage fees as provided.
- You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.